Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Buried Life

This is my bucket list project. 
My now what is going to Toronto to attend Warped Tour. I have everything booked and I  can't hide my excitement. It will be a great weekend away and a great start to my summer vacation. 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G335iBMayNo

Credits:  Ashlyn Ericson 
Justine Ericson 
Veronica Kibalnik 


Next thing on my bucket list that I would love to cross off is skydiving. My birthday is coming up and my parents have recently asked me what I would want and I suggested taking me skydiving. So stay tuned to find out it I end up going! 

Bucket list:

Bucket list. 
1. Skydiving 
2. Bungee jumping
3. Get a tattoo
4. Travel the world
5. Go to warped tour with my best friend
6. Travel with warped tour all around the world
7. Move in to a condo with my best friend
8. Live in Toronto
9. Become a flight attendant 
10. Be on a reality tv
11. Buy my first car
12. Graduate university 
13. Pay for my parents trip somewhere tropical
14. Spend New Years in New York 
15. Work for warped tour 
16. Have a make up line
17. Create something with my name
18. Get my belly button pierced
19. Help out someone in need 
20. Be in a music video 
21. Become fit
22. Do a juice cleanse 
23. Learn yoga 
24. Have a collection of Louis Vuitton bags
25. Have a shoe closet 
26. Collect all my plane/ train tickets 
27. Live in a big home
28. Read more books 
29. Get more sleep 
30. Plant a tree
31. Spend a Christmas somewhere warm
32. Go to a live tv taping
33. Be an extra in a movie
34. Go on a hot air balloon ride
35. Learn how to surf 
36. Visit Eiffel Tower
37. Go to Dunns river in Jamaica &climb the falls
38. Eat a pizza in Italy 
39. Eat French fries in France 
40. Get a puppy 
41. Go whale watching on a fishing boat 
42. Go to voodoo donuts 
43. Learn how to so a hand stand 
44. Win a lottery 
45. Go on a helicopter ride 
46. Learn how to cook 
47. Be in commercial 
48. Go to a wine tasting
49. Give a speech at a wedding 
50. Shop in Japan 
51. Run a marathon 
52. Learn how to draw 
53. Eat more ice cream 
54. Finish my bucket list 
55. Complete everything on my bucket list. 
56. Bike more
57. Teach a parrot how to speak 
58. Bake more
59. Be really tan this summer
60. Go to the beach more
61. Make lots of money 
62. Go on a cruise 
63. Make new friends
64. Go to every concerts without hesitation 
65. Overthink less
67. Be happy
68. Do 100 happy days challenge
69. Complain less 
70. Be on the radio
71. Go to NYC fashion week
72. Participate in a fashion show
73. Take dance lessons 
74. Learn a new language 
75. Live in Australia 
76. Go to Coachella 
77. Go to a water park







3 comments:

  1. I really liked your video, it was really creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome job on your video! Your list is awesome too! Knowing you and knowing that you're full of life, I know that these are all things you're passionate about, so I wish you all the best in finishing everything on the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky diving is the next thing I want to cross off my bucketlist too! I think it would be so awesome. I enjoyed the video. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete