Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quick write- dream, love, talent.

Talent- making friends. 
Because I move so much I've learned how to be bubbly and outspoken. My personality is based off of making friends, because if my parents never moved so much I wouldn't know how to be so loud and talkative. I think my life would be completely different if I was shy and didn't move to different places. 
Therefore if I ever had to give up my so called 'talent' I wouldn't be the person that I am today. I'm not afraid of walking up to someone and starting a conversation, just thinking about not being able to make speeches infront of big groups of people scares me. I think I would be the type of person who would get anxiety if I had to make conversation and new friends. 
Losing someone I love or my dream would affect it in so many ways. I don't think that you can be completely successful when you're a very quiet person. I feel like you have to have the drive and be loud to get what you want, to be successful you need to be heard. 
Living without three important  things that shape you as a person would be difficult because for me, I push myself off of my talent.  By being talkative and being able to make friends I will be heard and I'll be successful. I have people in my life that love me and push me to succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment